The administrator of the Personal Data of the Website User is the company POLVISION Bolesław Polus, 53-652 Wrocław, ul. Kruszwicka 26-28, entered into the Central Register of Economic Activity NIP: 895-100-52-25; REGON: 010829096, contact phone: +48 71 327 45 94, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org - hereinafter referred to as the "Data Administrator".
The Data Administrator ensures that Personal Data is stored in accordance with applicable law and is not shared or sold to third parties. User's Personal Data may be transferred to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards. In the event of transferring the above data outside the European Economic Area, the Insuring Party shall use the so-called standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or guarantees for transferred data and rights under the EU-US Privacy Shield as a means of providing appropriate guarantees and safeguards.
Purpose, scope and legal basis for processing User's Personal Data
The Website User's Personal Data are or will be collected by using the following functionalities:
a. contact forms,
b. forms for setting up an account on the Website.
In addition, the Data Administrator is entitled to automatically acquire and record data transmitted to the server by web browsers or User's devices eg IP address, software, hardware parameters, pages viewed, mobile device identification number, as well as other data that relates to devices and the use of system.
The Data Administrator processes Users' Personal Data necessary for the proper performance of the services available on the Website and is entitled to use the data collected and stored as part of the Website for the following purposes:
a. placing an order on the Website,
b. handling complaints,
c. implementing direct marketing after the User's consent to such activities,
d. ensuring the correct operation of the account on the Website, including in particular setting up and managing the account / accounts, solving technical and other problems, providing appropriate functions,
e. customizing offers, advertisements and statements for the User,
f. monitoring User's activity on the Website,
g. contacting the User, in particular for purposes related to the provision of services, support as well as marketing and advertising activities to which the User has given separate consent,
h. conducting an analysis of the User's activity on the Website, including profiling, ie automated processing of Personal Data collected from the User for the purpose of presenting advertisements, offers, promotion of the products and services of the Data Administrator and his partners tailored to the profile of the User's interests (without affecting his decision )
i. conducting analysis and research of available services in order to improve their operation,
accounting and tax j.
k. possible determination, investigation or defense against User's claims,
l. conclusion and implementation of Agreements.
In order to process the order, the Data Administrator processes the User's Personal Data in the scope of: country, name and surname / name of the recipient, zip code, post office, city, street, house number, apartment number, e-mail address, telephone and, additionally, in the case of a company: name companies, business address (street, house / flat number, zip code, city), tax number.
In order to register accounts on the Website, the Data Administrator processes the User's Personal Data in the scope of: name, surname, e-mail address and, additionally, in the case of a company: country, company name, company telephone number, company fax, tax number, company e-mail address, company address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city) and contact details (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone).
In order to contact, through the contact forms available on the Website, the Data Administrator processes Users' Personal Data in the scope of name, surname, email address, contact telephone number.
In order to express an opinion on a product on the Website, the Data Administrator collects the following Users' Personal Data: name and email address.
The Data Administrator declares that providing the data indicated in paragraphs 4, 5 and 6 above, marked on the Website as required, is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion of contracts and their implementation or for contacting the Data Administrator. Providing Data for the purpose specified in paragraph 7 is voluntary.
Transfer of Personal Data to other entities
The User's Personal Data may be disclosed to other entities in the event of the User's voluntary consent to disclose the Data to entities that the User indicates in his statements or in the event of the obligation to provide Personal Data resulting from generally applicable law to entities authorized to receive it, in particular: universal postal operator, investigation bodies, courts.
The User's Personal Data may also be disclosed to other entities in order to carry out certain activities on the Website, ie
a. make payments for purchases,
b. delivering purchased products.
Access to User's Personal Data is granted to the above entities to the extent necessary and only to the extent that will ensure the implementation of their services so that the User can order and receive Goods and pay for them.
The User's Personal Data may also be disclosed to Data Administrator's partners, such as:
a. entities that support the Website in technical and programming terms,
b. entities that support the Data Administrator in communication with the User by means of electronic communication,
c. entities that help in preparing offers and marketing campaigns for Website Users,
d. entities collecting opinions about products and stores.
The User's Personal Data will be disclosed to other entities always with respect to data security, imposing on these entities the obligations to keep this Data confidential. The Data Administrator will only choose such entities to provide services to him that give adequate guarantees to comply with the requirements of the GDPR.
- Please be advised that Users' Personal Data regarding the customer ID number may be transferred to Google LLC. as part of the implementation of the Google Analytics service by the Data Administrator for the purpose of statistical analysis.
Bulletins, newsletters and other commercial information
- The User's Personal Data will be processed in order to send commercial information by electronic means, including the delivery of newsletters and newsletters only if the User gives his voluntary consent. Providing the Data by the User is voluntary in this case, however, to provide the Service by the Data Administrator, it is necessary to provide the User's email address in the Website's contact form.
- By means of newsletters and newsletters, information about current offers, promotions, new products and other special actions organized on the Website will be provided to the User.
- In order to unsubscribe from newsletters, newsletters and other types of commercial information of the Website, click on the link at the end of each newsletter or newsletter. Cancellations can also be submitted to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Legal basis for data processing
- The User's Personal Data processed for purposes related to the implementation of the contract for the provision of electronic services and sales contracts will be processed on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 point b) GDPR. At the same time, the Data Administrator will have the right to process User's Personal Data necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship established between the User and the Data Administrator pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter f) GDPR in connection with art. 18 of the Act on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, of 2018, item 650.). The processing of User's Personal Data for the purposes of marketing of the Data Administrator's own products and services, automated Data processing and for competition purposes will take place on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 letter and GDPR. The processing of Personal Data for the purpose of possible determination, investigation or defense against claims being the implementation of our legitimate interest will take place on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR. In addition, it should be mentioned that the processing of User's Personal Data in order to send the User information about the products and services of the Data Administrator will be carried out on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 point a) GDPR. Data processing for accounting and tax purposes will be carried out on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. c GDPR.
The Data Administrator automatically collects information contained in Cookies to collect Data related to the User's use of the website. Cookies are a small piece of text that the Website sends to the User's browser and which the browser sends back at the next entries to the Website. They are mainly used to maintain sessions, eg by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in.
The Data Administrator uses "session" (temporary) cookies that are stored on the User's end device until he logs out, the website is turned off or the web browser is turned off, and "permanent" Cookies that are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters Cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
As part of the Website, the Data Administrator uses the following types of Cookies:
a. "necessary" which enable the use of services available on the Website,
b. used to ensure the security of the Website and the User,
c. "advertising", which allow delivery of advertising content tailored to the interests of the User,
d. "performance", which are used to obtain information on how the Website is used by the User,
e. "functional", which allow you to remember the functionality of the Website preferred by the User.
The Data Administrator uses external cookies to collect statistical data through analytical tools, eg Google Analytics.
Cookies adapt and optimize the Website and its offer to Users' needs by such activities as creating statistics of Website views and ensuring the security of the Website and its Users.
Cookies are also required to maintain the User's session after leaving the Website; they enable him to return to the contents of the basket without losing his products, which would require the selection of Goods again.
The User is entitled at any time to delete or block cookies collected using the User's web browser.
Disabling or blocking cookies referred to in point 7 may impede or prevent the use of certain functionalities of the Website, which the User is entitled to.
The User has the right to delete Cookies himself. In order to read the detailed instructions on how to proceed, please visit the website of the manufacturer of the web browser used by the User. Information on cookies is available in the help menu of each web browser.
Cookies used on the Website enable learning the User's preferences, among others by analyzing what products it views on the Website or how often it visits the Website. The analysis of such behavior allows a better understanding of the User's expectations, and thus allows the Data Administrator to better adapt to the interests and needs of the User.
Knowledge of the User's activity on the Website using Cookies also enables statistical and market analyzes.
The User's resignation from cookies does not mean that the User will not receive advertisements when using the Website, but they will not be adapted to the last activity on the Website.
- Thanks to cookies, it is possible to use technology that allows advertising users to reach those Users who have previously visited the Website. The advertising message is displayed to them on other websites they visit, including pages belonging to entities cooperating with the Data Administrator's partners.
Personal Data Protection
The Data Administrator applies technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of processed Personal Data appropriate to the threats and categories of Personal Data being protected, and in particular protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction .
The Data Administrator appropriately provides the following technical measures to prevent the unauthorized acquisition and modification of Personal Data sent electronically:
a. Storage of Personal Data on secured servers,
b. Use of appropriate security of the data set against unauthorized access,
c. Ensuring access to the Account through an individual login and password.
In connection with the processing of Personal Data by the Data Administrator, the User has the right to request access to Personal Data, rectify it, delete it if it is redundant or incorrect, processing restrictions, the right to object to further data processing for reasons related to the User's particular situation, or when they are they are processed for the purposes of marketing, including profiling, to the extent that processing is related to such direct marketing.
The User has the right to withdraw any consent he or she has given to the processing of Personal Data, including sharing them, at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of Personal Data.
The period of processing User's Personal Data
- The User's Personal Data will be stored for the period necessary to conclude and perform the Agreement, after which the Personal Data will be stored for the period appropriate for the limitation period of claims and punishable acts (the limitation period for claims in business relations is usually 3 years, while in the case of contracts concluded with consumers, excluding periodic claims, this period is 10 years.) Data processing for accounting and tax purposes, as a rule, will take place for a period of not less than 5 years, with specific periods specified in the provisions of law, eg in tax regulations. In addition, User's Personal Data processed on the basis of voluntarily consent will be processed until the User withdraws the consent. Personal Data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator will be processed until the User lodges a possible objection to the processing of Personal Data for the purposes of such purposes, and there may be some situations where, despite the User's submission, the Data Administrator will be able to continue to process the User's Personal Data eg for the purpose of pursuing claims.
Correspondence with the Data Administrator
- The User may find out more in matters related to the protection of Personal Data, change his statements or exercise the rights indicated above by contacting the Data Administrator via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the case of delivery of the above correspondence, the Data Administrator in accordance with applicable law will respond within 30 days. Due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests that the User will give us, the response time may be extended to 90 days, then within a month the Data Administrator will inform about such an extension.